Today’s conversation is with Nathan Hirschaut
Nathan is on a mission to create a new paradigm for leadership in the world. One that is more inclusive, more intuitive, more embodied and more effective. He is the creator of Inner Teacher, a powerful leadership workshop to help people find their voices, their bodies and trust themselves fully.
He is also a dance student at Juilliard and Co-Founder of the Hive Dance Company in New York City.
In this episode we talk about:
- Nathan’s journey to finding his purpose / soul journey
- Interacting with the world through the body
- Creating a deeper experience in any moment
- Tapping into intuition and using it as a primary mode of being
- Embodiment in the corporate world
- Building a new paradigm for corporate leadership
- Focusing on energy over action
- Fearlessness as a life lesson
More on Nathan and his work
Nathan’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nathanhirschaut/?hl=en
Inner Teacher on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inner_teacher/?hl=en