Episode 28 – Jennifer Rock & Michael Voss
Today’s conversation is with Jennifer Rock and Michael Voss from ROCKdotVOSS Communications.
They are an agile, two-person communications agency, powered by their combined 45+ years of expertise and experience. They have both spent our careers in journalism, PR, marketing and internal communications, working with C-level executives and companies that span industries and impact, from privately held start-ups to Fortune 50 corporations. They are also the authors of two business novels about the frightening and often hilarious realities of corporate life.
In this episode we talk about:
– Jennfer and Michael’s journeys in Corporate America
– The real life inspiration behind the characters in their novels
– Highlights,lowlights and the truth about corporate leadership and politics
– Communication blunders to avoid and guidance for men in the workplace
– The world of gendered communication
More on Jennifer and Michael’s work and writing:
ROCKdotVOSS Books (Their Novels)