Today’s conversation is with David Gomes. This is a special episode where David and I discuss the state of humanity in the context of the Coronavirus. David shares his wisdom and thoughts on a number of topics.
David is a hairdresser turned movie producer, turned personal coach. He is a profound man whose life thus far has focused on serving the lives of others in many ways. He is a true embodiment of all of his teachings.
In this episode we talk about:
- Our culture of striving
- The spiritual teachings of the coronavirus
- Death, loss and the fragility of life
- Making meaning of our lives
- Leading a spiritual life in the midst of a pandemic
- Creating a future that is in tune with the planet
More on David and other Links from the Show:
- David’s Guided Meditations: https://www.davidfrankgomes.com/mindfulmeditations
- David’’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dfgcoaching/
- David’d YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DavidFrankGomes
- David’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/davidfrankgomes/
- David’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidfrankgomes
- The Article I referenced from David Cates: https://medium.com/@kauaidavid/its-time-to-stop-avoiding-death-e24c4e2e2553