Today’s conversation is with Dai Manuel
Dai Manuel is an award winning digital thought leader and author, executive performance coach and certified lifestyle mentor who empowers people to lead a FUN-ctionally fit life through education, encouragement, and community.
Dai models his work based on 5 F’s: Fitness, Family, Finances, Faith, and an overarching roof of FUN, built on a rock-solid foundation of health.
Dai is a super dad, dating his wife, a founding partner and former COO of Fitness Town Inc, keynote speaker, spokesperson and brand ambassador at DaiManuel.com, professional blogger, freelance writer, podcaster, Crossfit athlete and coach, a BC Children’s Hospital Grind For Kids ambassador, and published author of the Whole Life Fitness Manifesto.
In this episode we talk about:
- Dai’s story, his ups, his downs, and his inner and outer journeys
- Obesity, fitness, addiction and recovery
- Leading from love rather than fear
- Male relationships and the void that men’s groups fill
- The intersection of Fitness and Men’s work
More on Day and other Links from the Show:
- Dai’s Website: https://www.daimanuel.com
- Dai’s Whole Fitness Manifesto: https://www.wholelifefitnessmanifesto.com
- You can find him on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social channels under his unique name Dai Manuel.
- St. Jude Recovery Centre (Acensa): https://ascensahealth.org
- The Freedom Model of Recovery: https://www.thefreedommodel.org