Join me and a group of other conscious men who are committed to constant spiritual and personal growth.
Embodied Men's Work
EMBODIED MENS GROUP
I am on a mission to bring Embodied Men’s Work to Canada. As part of this mission, I bring together a group of men living lives of purpose and depth. Men who are ready to bring even more of themselves to the world. This is a group of men who will sit with you, listen to you, and help you see your gifts and your shadows.
how it works
Each month, we meet for three hours at Bluhouse Cafe in Deep Cove and work together to cultivate purpose and embody the men we want to be.
As men, we’re great at understanding and intellectualizing the things we learn. We’re good at talking, reasoning, rationalizing. Where we often run into a roadblock is making things real through our actions. This inaction is where the practice of embodiment comes in, and where this group is different from other men’s groups out there.
In the Embodied Men’s Group, we learn and grow through action. This means breathwork and movement, which is the hallmark of the group. Together, we work to reprogram our societal and cultural programming so we can start showing up with purpose and intention.
WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
EMBODY MEN’S RETREATAPRIL 17-19, 2020
Integrate your shadow. Discover your identity. Embody your purpose.
A 3 day + 2-night men’s retreat designed to help you reclaim your authentic self, so you can live life on your own terms.
the when and where
April 17-19, 2020 on Harstine Island in the beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington.
- Because you don’t want to settle for less than who you are.
- Because you want to leave a legacy, live with a wide-open heart, and embody the Sacred Masculine archetype.
- Because you’re sick of discussing theory and ideas and are ready for actual practice.
- Because you crave a space for acceptance, accountability, and brotherhood.
- Because you yearn for a container to share your victories, your struggles, and to get real about why you’re on this planet.
- Because you’re ready to go deep inside and examine the depth of your soul.
- Because you know depth and purpose don’t happen by accident.
- Because you’re ready to live the life you want to live.